Friday, March 14, 2008

Song Time


On a previous post there was a question about where to find the words and songs for Primary songs. The church has put together a great feature on its website where you can see all the words to all the songs in Children's Song Book AND it plays the music too. It's PERFECT if you need to learn or "freshen up" on a song. You can check it out here.

You can also order the Children's Song Book on CD and they come with words here. I know some people love to have the CDs to play so they don't have to sing alone. I sing alone so I can speed up and slow down songs and keep things going and adapting to the class.

You can also buy a convenient pocket sized Children's song book here.

If you every want to know the words to a particular song that you see here on this blog, let me know and I will be happy to post them.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Katy! Amy Sorensen just told me the URL of your blog (I'd forgotten it since our board meeting), and I've loved looking through your lesson ideas. I wish I'd been looking at this all along! I love the idea of reading stories during snack time--I think we'll try that this Sunday. I have a "Beautiful Savior" book that would work well for Easter... Thanks for your posts! --Naomi Sloan